Learn how to create your own "pop art" using Picasa.
Step 1: Step 1 - Requirements
You will require :
1. Picasa 188.8.131.521 or higher
If you don't already have Picasa you can download it from http://picasa.google.com
2. A clear picture of yourself
3.Any other picture you like. ( Preferably with bright colors and not too many details. )
You can see the pictures I have chosen.
Step 2: Step 2 - Edit the picture of yourself
1. Import the picture of yourself and the other picture to Picasa.
2. Double click on the image of yourself.
3. Select the " Effects" option.
4. Apply the black and white effect to the image.
5. Export the image onto your Desktop for later use.
Step 3: Step 3 - Making a grid with your picture
1. Get back to the picasa library.
2. Select the image of yourself.
3.Select the "Collage" option seen at the bottom of the window.
4. Select the "Grid" option in the settings tab.
Your window should look like it does in the picture shown.
Step 4: Step 4 - Creating copies of the exported image
Minimise Picasa and go to your Desktop.
1. Copy the exported image from the desktop.
2. Paste atleast 40 or more copies of the black and white image onto the desktop itself.
3. Import all the copies onto Picasa.
Step 5: Step 5 - Adding to the grid
1. Now go back to the collage on Picasa.
2. Select the "Clips" tab.
3. Now click on the "Get more" option.
4. Select all the 40 or more copies of the black and white image that you imported from the desktop.
5. Click the " Back to Collage" option at the bottom of the window.
Step 6: Step 6 - Creating the grid
1. Once you are back to the collage, click the " + " option to add all the copies of the image to the grid.
2. After the copies have been added, and the collage looks like it does in the picture shown, you can adjust the " grid spacing" if you feel the need.
3. Select the " Create Collage" option and wait for your collage to be created !
Step 7: Step 7 - Finally creating your very own pop art (part 1)
1. After your collage has been created, select the "Collage" option at the bottom of the window.
2. Click the " Settings" tab , and select the "Multiple Exposure" option.