With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Learn how to create your own "pop art" using Picasa.
You will require :1. Picasa 126.96.36.1991 or higher If you don't already have Picasa you can download it from http://picasa.google.com2. A clear picture of yourself3.Any other picture you ...
1. Import the picture of yourself and the other picture to Picasa.2. Double click on the image of yourself.3. Select the " Effects" option.4. Apply the black and ...
1. Get back to the picasa library.2. Select the image of yourself.3.Select the "Collage" option seen at the bottom of the window.4. Select the "Grid" option in the ...
Minimise Picasa and go to your Desktop.1. Copy the exported image from the desktop.2. Paste atleast 40 or more copies of the black and white image onto the ...
1. Now go back to the collage on Picasa.2. Select the "Clips" tab.3. Now click on the "Get more" option.4. Select all the 40 or more copies of ...
1. Once you are back to the collage, click the " + " option to add all the copies of the image to the grid.2. After the copies ...
1. After your collage has been created, select the "Collage" option at the bottom of the window.2. Click the " Settings" tab , and select the "Multiple Exposure" ...
1. Now click the "Clips" tab.2. Select the "Get More" option.3. Select the other picture you had imported. (The picture you want to superimpose onto the grid)4. After ...
1. You will now see your second image superimposed onto your grid.If your image doesn't meet your expectations or is too busy, try lightening the pictures before using ...
Make a huge printable poster from your iTunes album art!by rauz
Super Easy Photo Editing on a Macby LasVegas
Quick and Great Photo Editing with Picasaby fungus amungus
Create no-edit pop-art style pictures using a frisbeeby suggsugg
Top 10 Quality Photo Editor app for Androidby SKYuvraj
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »