Introduction: Create Your Own Christmas Tree Decoration As Printable 3d Object
This tutorial shows how to create your own christmas tree decoration based on a pen and paper drawing and some illustrations from the web. It took less than 10 minutes in eXtrudy and is ready for 3d printing.
1. Get eXtrudy from www.extrudy.net - it's really free - no demo, no registration, no spyware
2. Take a photo of your drawing and/or download some nice illustrations from the web
3. Put them all together by following the workflow in eXtrudy
4. Save the final 3d object to your computer
5. Print the object with your 3d printer or send it to an online 3d printing service
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.