The following are written instructions that will highlight important steps.
A video tutorial is also provided below. The video portion is more in depth and can clarify any questions or confusion that may arise.
1. Open Microsoft Office Publisher 2007.
2. Under the “Popular Publication Types” page, click on the “Brochures” folder.
3. Under the “Brochures” heading, click on the (1.1) “Blank Sizes” link.
4. Click on the brochure layout you want to use.
NOTE: For these instructions, we’re using the blank (1.2) Letter (Landscape) 11in x 8.5in” layout.
5. Look for the “Business Information ” box on the right of the screen. Click on (1.3) “Create New” in the scroll box.
6. Click on the (2.1) Add Logo” link and choose the picture you want to use for your logo and click the “Insert” box.7. In the (2.2) “Business Information Set Name ” box, enter the name you will save the information under. Click “Save” (the box will close). At the bottom right-hand corner, click on “Create .”
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
Already a member?" Login »