The process is a little involved, but here's the outline:
- Open up the 'reactor' program. Import your image into it.
- Let it run.
- Export the file
- Open up the Vectric software and import the image
- trace the image to covert to vectors
- create a pocket toolpath with all the vectors.
- If the tool fits into all the little pockets, YEAH. Usuall it won't be right. If it doesn't fit and create a good carving path, you need to scale down your source image, and go back to step 1.
Once you've created the carving path, you can move on to the hardware!