Gather your supplies:
Cake mix (and ingredients for it, or other favorite recipe)
1 Tbs Creme De Menthe Alchohol
Fudge topping (and/or mint buttercream recipe)
Andes mini mints
Before beginning preheat the oven to the directed temperature & prepare a pan by greasing and/or dusting it
1. Make the batter by replacing 1Tbs of the water/liquids with the creme de menthe
2. Finish making the cake batter as directed
3. Stir in as many or as little of the chips as you prefer
4. Pour your batter into your prepared pan
5. Bake as directed
6. Once it is cooked properly, let it cool in the pan completely, then gently flip it out of the pan onto a plate.
7 Warm up the fudge in a boiling water bath until it thins.
8. Drizzle the fudge on top of the cake
9. Dish it up & ENJOY!
MINT BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine softened
1 teaspoon creme de menthe
4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar (approximately 1 lb.)
2 tablespoons milk