Introduction: Crispy Corn Chat
Sweet corn is everyone's favorite. First thing which comes to our mind when we think about sweet corn is steamy boiled version of it with the spices. So let's think a little out of the box. Why not a deep fried one!
I did a little research also on how to get my recipe done and came up with this best one.
Let me show you a new way to cook sweet corn which is even more tastier.
So let us get right into the preparation of it!
Step 1: Ingredients
- Chilli powder
- Chat masala
- Green Chilli
Step 2: Cook the CORN
- To cook the corn , keep a pan on the stove and turn on the flame
- Add water and rock salt into the pan.
- Immediately add corn also into the water boil it for 5-10 minutes or if you are using a pressure cooker wait up to one whistle.
- Squeeze the corn to check whether it is cooked or not.
Step 3: Adding Cornstarch
- With the previous process the corn would have become wet, let it be wet so that the corn starch gets attached to the corn properly.
- Take these corn into a bowl and add two to three table spoons of cornstarch to it and mix it well.
- You can also add a pinch of salt to it in-order to taste better.
- Keep this aside for a while.
Step 4: Deep Fry the Corn
- Now Keep a pan on the stove and turn on the flame.
- Add oil into the pan sufficient for deep frying the corn.
- Now add the cornstarch coated corn into the oil and allow it to deep fry.
- Wait for sometime and take em out of the oil and serve into a bowl.
Step 5: Adding Spices
- Now take a new bowl and chilli powder, salt , chat masala into the bowl and mix them well.
- Chop the green chillies and keep it aside.
- Add these spices mix and green chillies to the bowl containing fried corn and stir it so that the spices gets evenly spread ed.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve .
Tasty Crispy Corn is ready for you to have it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.