Fried chicken is moist and crispy snack variety. It is also a perfect starter for any occasion. Here I have used All purpose flour for the outer crispy layer. You can also replace it with bread crumbs. I hope you will like my version of fried chicken. Happy cooking!
The ingredients you will need for making this crispy fried chicken is
10 Chicken wings
1/2 cup All purpose flour
1 tbsp Rice flour
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Salt
Oil for deep frying
Step 1: Preparation of Fried Chicken
1. Wash the chicken wings and set aside.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in plate and set aside.
3. Beat an egg in bowl and keep it aside.
4. Heat oil in pan.
5. Take a chicken wing, dredge it in the flour mixture, then dip it in the egg mixture. Now again coat it well in the flour mixture.
6. Drop the chicken in heated oil.
7. Fry on both sides untill it turn to golden brown color.
8. Remove the excess oil using paper towel.
Step 2: Yummy Fried Chicken!
Serve hot with Ketchup or Mayo.