There's no pattern for this, since i really just did it impromptu...
But what i can provide information with is what stitches i used.
The head was mostly scallop, with double/single/half-double crochet for the snout.
The mane consist of 2 parts
- the mess of chains (I didn't iron it out after i made it, so it looks quite clumped together)
-the ring of 'petals' made of double crochet.
The body was made of crocodile scale stitch, or whatever it is called.
The tail (again, clumped, can't help it my yarn is too..springy.) is made of the basic stitches.
...and you get a wonky dragon.
EDIT: Sorry about the poor image quality, i've found another photo of it and kinda photoshopped it out to a black background. Hopefully it's more pleasant to the eyes ^^