An Espeon I have been working on for a while. The ends of the tail are pose-able. This is, hands down, the best amigurumi I have made to date, and I am quite pleased with it.
Step 1: Needed Materials and Other Notes
- two skeins of pale purple yarn (I used )
- a size f (3.75 mm) crochet hook
- hot glue gun (optional)
- safety or sewing pins (option)
- red felt
- purple felt
- dark blue felt
- white felt
- thread to match your felt (if you use hot glue, the needle and thread are unneeded)
- black felt
- florists wire
- Again, this ami' is more complex due to the ears, fins, and tail. Be sure you are comfortable working with rounds and using the magic loop.
- The used stitches are: single crochet, increase, decrease, and double crochet