It says it in the name. It is tiny crocheted couch about the height of a quarter, perhaps a little less.
Step 1: Need Materials, and Stitches Used
- worsted weight yarn in any color
- a size H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
- embroidery floss in a coordinating color
- a size B (2.25 mm) crochet hook
- hot glue
- magic ring (mr)
- single crochet (sc)
- chain (ch)
- slip stitch (ss)
Step 2: Creating the Thing
starting with the yarn, *sc 2, ch 2* repeat four times, ss to first stitch.
- Round 1: sc 2, sc 1 in loop formed by the two ch, ch 2, *sc 1 in loop, sc 2, sc 1 in loop, ch 2* repeat from * to * three times, sc 1.
do not finish off.
- in the back stitch only, sc 3.
Finish off and weave in ends.
- join in yarn four stitches from the side of the couch, sc 3 in the front loops only (the loops facing the couch), parallel to the other armrest.
Finish off and weave in ends. Place a dab of hot glue between the base of this armrest and to the couch.
Pillows: (make as many as you like, smother that couch in pillows)
using the embroidery floss and B hook, sc 6 in a mm. Finish off and weave in ends. Hot glue the pillows to the couch.