The idea for this ami' came to me in a blur. I was browsing for reference pictures for the Espeon I recently made and happened upon a really cute Umbreon that completely inspired me. I have always wanted to make a dragon, but I was intimated by the sheer complexity of them. Here is my best shot.
Step 1: Needed Materials, Stitches Explination, and Other Notes
- worsted weight green yarn (I used impeccable in fern)
- hot glue gun
- hot glue
- yarn needle
- black felt
- white felt
- thread in matching colors to the felt
- sewing pins
Stitches Used and Their Abbreviations:
- magic ring (mr)
- single crochet (sc)
- increase (inc)
- decrease (inc)
- double crochet (dc)
- chain (ch)
- If you use hot glue, you do not need the yarn needle, needle, and thread. Vice versa for if you prefer to use needle and thread. Some of the steps are easier with one or the other and were indicated as such, so if you want to use both, that is a rough guide. Much of it boils down to what you prefer to use.
- This 'ami is slightly difficult.
- It would be really cute made in different colors, if you do make it in a different color, I would love to see photos.
- Anything in braces is a long stream of my personal commentary. Feel free to skip over them.