Makes 6 servings.
The Stuffed Chicken - Preparation takes 25 minutes and cooking in the crock pot takes 5 to 6 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
The Stuffed Dates - Preparation takes about 15 minutes.
The Garlic Bread - Preparation takes 10 minutes and cooking takes 10 to15 minutes.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 cups chopped spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp minced lemon peel
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 can (15 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained.
- 1/2 cup oil-cured olives, pits removed.
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 box of 3 minute hot cooked polenta
2. Here is what you will need for the Stuffed Dates:
For 4 people:
- 8 dry whole dates
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 4 strips of thick bacon, fried
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- parsley, to taste
- 1 loaf of freshly baked bread
- 1 stick of salted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese; shredded
- Italian seasoning, garnish
- dried parsley, garnish
- paprika, garnish
- 4 fresh basil leaves, garnish