This is my second attempt at a plyo box. This time in technicolor! I took a ShopBot class at TechShop and decided it would work better than the inaccuracies of the table saw and band saw.
3/4" sheet of plywood (I chose a birch variety)
Two-flute end mill (I chose 1/4")
Screws (at least 1.5 in long)
Drill bit (1/8")
Brass screws (long enough to go through material; 1.5")
I detailed in my other instructable that I modified a few plans to get to one I liked. I mocked up the same plans in Illustrator which is the one of the pictures in this step. I was able to include the drill holes here as well. I planned on using the edges to my advantage to minimize cuts, this wasn't the best choice and I will tell you why later in the next step.
Here is the file that I put together with Adobe Illustrator. It is in a public file from dropbox.