I love dairy but dairy doesn't love me =( I used vegan Daiya cheese, it melts and taste a lot like real cheese.
Recipe for one:
1 Portobello Mushroom
1 Clove of Garlic
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1/4 of a Shallot thinly sliced
1/4 of a Jalapeno thinly sliced
1/4 cup pizza sauce
1/4 cup Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds ("Cheese")
2. Thinly slice half a clove of garlic and set aside for the topping.
3. Crush the other half of the garlic and mix with the olive oil, set aside.
4. Clean the mushroom by wiping it with a damp cloth or damp paper towel, remove the stem.
5. Lightly brush the top of the mushroom with the garlic olive oil.
7. Add cheese and toppings of your choice.