Few months ago, I made a project named Jurassic Park Props. I did the Cryocan with cardboards and Paper Mache and when I look back at it I think it is awful.. :P . About a month ago, I bought a 3D printer. It was now my chance to throw away the old Cryocan and print a new one! Here it is. For better result, I split the model in three parts.
After the printing you can paint it with a Chrome spray paint. If you want to know more about the vials you can go to my other Instructable : https://www.instructables.com/id/Jurassic-Park-Prop...
The holes are about 1 cm diameter so it fit just nicely!
Good print and don't forget to vote for it in the 3D Printing Contest if you like it!