Materials: (Most are in your home)
- a jar
- water (as much as the jar can hold)
- borax (3 tsp)
- blue food coloring (1 drop/cup of water)
- pipe cleaners (any color, 3 pieces about 5 inches long)
Step 1: Pipe Cleaners
The Pipe Cleaners should look like the second picture!
Step 2: Tie It Together (TTT)
2. Tie the flake with string to a pencil.
3. Make sure there isn't too much string
4. Wait for the next page to load..... ;)
Step 3: Mixing!
2. Get your Borax and measure it out
3. Boil some water
4. Mix it together
5. Await further directions....
Step 4: Food Coloring!
1.5 You can also add other colors for other colored snowflakes (blue looks the most realistic)
2. Swirl it
Step 5: Wait
2. Let sit overnight; remove
It should look something like this:
The second picture is the instructable done in green food coloring!
Thanks for viewing my Instructable!