Step 1: Ingredients
- 16 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
- Packet of Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- White Bread
- Bit of Milk
Step 2: Prepare the Bread
- Take out your bread, cutting knife, and cutting board
- Cut off crusts. Try to keep your bread as square as you can.
- Cut bread into four equal squares
- Put these in a plastic bag in the fridge until you are ready to use them.
- You can prepare all of your bread a day ahead of time to save time when you are going to be ready to serve it.
Step 3: Cut Up Your Cucumbers
- Clean and peal cucumbers.
- Cut off ends.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Put them in the fridge until you are ready to use them.
Step 4: Mix Spread and Assemble Sandwiches
Now you can take everything back out of the fridge.
Carefully spread the cream cheese mix on the breads. Place a cucumber piece on each and sprinkle lightly with paprika.