Step 4: Fondant Directions
1. In a large cauldron, mix the solidified spirit matter (shortening) and the essence of yellow seed (corn syrup).
2. Then, mix in the salt and the flavor of doom (vanilla extract).
3. Gradually mix in the finely ground desire (powdered sugar) until a still dough forms.
4. Next, cast an enchantment of agitation (or knead) the dough until it is smooth. If it is too sticky, add more finely ground desire (powdered sugar).
5. Dust your sacrificial table (counter top) with finely ground desire (powdered sugar) and using a cylindrical giant bone (rolling pin) flatten the dough until it is about 1/8 inch thick. Do not be afraid to use plenty of finely ground desire (powdered sugar) if you do not, the fondant will stick to the table and be very difficult to remove without tearing.
6. Optional: If anterdimentional Ghost Cupcakes off colors other than white are required, mix some chromic liquid (food color) into the fondant.