This Instructable will show you how to create custom valve caps.
The video I posted has a bunch of ideas for items that can be used to make caps. I will also put a list of ideas at the end.
1. a drill or a drill press
2. 3/8" drillbit
3. safety glasses
4. glue (I use E6000)
8. valve caps (schrader)
You can now purchase these Custom Valve Caps in our Etsy store by clicking
Step 1: Drilling Your Dice
2. secure the dice into the clamp
3. put your safety glasses on
4. turn the drill on
5. I usually use the side of the die with the 1 because it is easier to line up the bit
6. drill slowly with a firm grip on the clamp
The video on page one will give you ideas as what to use for cap covers that do not need to be drilled.
Step 2: Gluing Your Dice
2. slide the valve cap into the hole
3. press them together until the cap is all the way inside
4. let sit until dry
5. modify as you choose - I chose to bling mine out, it tried my patience but was worth it