In this step I added the Minions eyes and goggles. The eyes is a ping pong ball cut evenly in half and sanded smooth to remove any glossy sheen. The irises and pupils were then painted and I then glued the eyes into place.
After everything was dry I went to work finishing the goggles. The two gray plumbing bushings would be used as is...but first the goggles needed lenses. The lenses were cut from plexi glass and glued into the inside of the bushings created the goggles eyepieces. When they were completely dry I glued them to the goggles base.
Lastly for the goggles strap, I cut a strap off of an old backpack to size... glued and sewed it to the back of the head and to the goggles. Now he's really starting to come to life!