Step 1: Prepare the board
Step 2: Prepare your file
• we want the laser cutter to burn away everything that is NOT a trace, therefore the background is black and our circuit is white.
• 1.5pt lines are the smallest that can be drawn
• For text, no smaller than 5pt font, and should be placed as a negative inside of a box, otherwise it will get etched away
• If you are making double sided boards, finish your front side and then mirror. This is the easiest way to keep things lined up with each other.
• Be as efficient as possible : cram as many as you can together, it will make cutting boards later easier as well