Introduction: Customizable Delicious Porridge!
Oatmeal is so healthy and it can be such a versatile dish to dress up! Oh my goodness, it's my sweet treat of the day :) My favourite meal ever. I'm always waiting for the next morning to eat it!
Step 1: Ingredients for the Basic Porridge
The only basics are:
6 tsp of Oats
1 tsp of Honey or sugar.
Step 2: Step 1:
First, put 6 tsp of oats in a microwavable bowl and enough milk to cover the oats plus a little bit more, milk is adjustable to taste. If you want it lighter, add more milk. You can add the milk later, after being cooked the oats.
Add 1 tsp of sugar.
Then add cinnamon, it's not necessary but always recommended.
Step 3: Step 2
Cook your oatmeal for 3 mins in the microwave. It should look like this afterwards.
Step 4: Step 3
Add your toppings.
Here I'm gonna give you some interesting suggestions. In the same order as the photos:
1) Banana, cinnamon, shredded coconut and honey.
2) Berries' jam (berries mashed with honey) with kiwi fruit, sliced almonds, banana and melted dark chocolate.
3) Banana, cinnamon, prunes, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, shredded coconut and funfetti (colorful sugar shavings)
4) Banana, raisins, cinnamon and strawberries.
5) Berries (blackberries and raspberries) and dark chocolate.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.