Got a ragged out guitar that still plays but looks awefull? Then this instructable is for you! I will show you how to quickly, easily, and cheaply customize your beat up old guitar. The examples I'm showing are more girly versions but you could easily alter the outcome and personalize yours in any way you want.
Step 1: Supplies Needed...
Here is a list of things you will need for this instructable...
1. Beat up, ragged out, kicked around, scratched, dented, and sorry guitar
2. Krylon outdoor spray paint
3. Sand paper, around 120 grit
4. 1 roll masking tape
5. StaZ-On Stamp pad (found at craft and hobby stores, i.e. Hobby Lobby)
6. Rubber Stamps or cut your own out of fun foam (found at craft stores)
7. Rub-Ons (found in the scrapbooking area of craft stores)
8. Rhinestones (I used Swarovski Crystal rhinestones)