Step 10: Installing the PlexiGlass
Before we install this I am assuming that you have already got a sheet of plexiglass cut to the right dimensions of 9"x7 1/2".
1. Flip the cover that we just got done cutting hole in upside down.
2. Measure and mark 9"x7 1/2" and make sure it is centered an even all around
3. Now we need to cut anything out that will prevent use from allow the plexiglass to lay evenly, so with the dremel get to work and cut out anything that sticks up above the surface. NOTE: The 2 screw holes in the middle are no use to us and we can cut them out, but make sure that all 4 corner screw holes are left alone.
4. Sand down all the rough cuts so everything is nice and smooth
5. Test to see if you plexiglass will fit in the area that you cut out for it.
6. Attach the plexiglass to the cover with hot glue around all the edges and anywhere else you can get it without it being visible