With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Have a baggy t-shirt? Want to make it fit? Learn what I call the diamond technique by cutting up the sides of your t-shirt and make it fit ...
1. Put on your oversized t-shirt 2. Determine how many inches you want to tighten on each side. Take that number and at 1.5in. That's how deep you'll ...
3. Cut straight up both sides of the shirt, through the armpit and sleeve too so that the front and the back of the shirt are detached. The ...
4. Cut slits along both sides of the shirt. They should be about 2inches apart and for how deep your cuts are, use your measurement from step 2.
5. Cut the slits into triangles by cutting the slits from the previous step, diagonally. 6. Stretch out the fabric by pulling on each triangle. This curls the ...
7. Tie up the triangles! I started off wearing the shirt, then when I got closer to the armpits, I had to take it off to finish tying. ...
How To Reconstruct a Shirt and make it into a DRESS DIYby HOWTOSEWEASY
Cut Up the Back of your T-Shirt - Simple DIY Tutorialby salinabear
Cut Up a Backless Top from a T-Shirt!by salinabear
How to resize an oversized t-shirt without sewingby salinabear
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »