I’ll be showing you how to make a cute beaded pendant. It’s pretty easy to make this adorable little pendant in just a few minutes. So here we go. Hope you like it…
Things you'll need:
• Five round beads (any color you like)
• Plastic thread (I took a 15cm long thread for this pendant)
• One metal hoop/ring (an old hoop earring would work just fine as well!)
• One smaller plastic or metal hoop/ring
• A pair of scissors
• A chain to wear the pendant on
Pull both ends of the thread outwards to bring all four beads together in a closed, flower-like formation. (You can leave it like this and skip step three if you like this flower formation itself or do step three to make a cross like I did).
Tie a couple of tight knots at the end of the last bead and cut away the excess thread.
Give it a try! It’s pretty quick and easy to make. I hope you enjoy this DIY as much as I enjoyed sharing this with you all.
Have a lovely day! ^_^