All Halloween party deserts does not need to be too scary. Try this DIY One Eyed Spider Monster with you little one and i promise you thy will love every moment. They are easy, halloweeny, tasty and beautiful to look at.
Step 1: Ingredients
1. Crawly gummy or sour gummy for legs.
2. Oreo Cookies for body
3. Small marshmallow for eyes
4. Sparkling icing tube - red and black for decoration.
5. Halloween themed cake sprinkles
6. Any color cake icing.
1. open the Oreo. Add 4 crawly as spider's leg.
2. glue the legs on the Oreo with a tea spoon of Cake icing
3. cover the top of the Oreo
4. Now cut the marshmallow in half to get a smaller eyes.
5.. cover the Oreos with Color icing
6. Add the cut marshmallow as the spider monsters eyes
7. Use the black icing tube to make a dot on the marshmallow eyes .
Your One eyed spider monster is ready for gobbling down. Kids do a great job in