Introduction: Cute Little Stationery Stand
It's time for some recycling, today am gone make a cute little stationery stand from an old watch box. It's always good to recycle old things and turn them into a useful thing.
Let's get started!
Step 1: Materials Required
- Watch Box.
- Color sheets.
- Black sketch/Black Marker.
Step 2: Cut the Sheet
- Choose any color paper of your choice, here I have used purple color paper for my stationary stand.
- Nowtake the long side of the paperand mark the height required for the stand.
Step 3: Cover the Box
- Now cut the color paper with the height marked.
- Using a glue, stick the sheet to the box and roll them over it.
Step 4: Let's Decorate
- At last, take a sketch pen or marker and make some design of your own.
- To make it presentable, I have drawn Kitty's face. It looks really pretty.
Step 5: Yipee Done
So now your product is ready, fill the box with some stationery items.
Thank you, Makers.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.