Introduction: Cute Monster Bookmarks
A cute craft to make before going back to school.
I put it on all of my textbooks and reading books.
I hope you enjoy.
Step 1: Supplies
You will need a square piece of paper of any size. It will need to have the pattern on both sides.
You will need scissors, glue, a sharpie, and a piece of plain white paper.
Step 2: Folding
1. Fold the paper into a triangle.
2. Fold the top of the triangle down to the bottom.
3. Fold the sides up to the top.
4. Tuck the sides into the triangle you folded down.
Step 3: Finishing
5. Using your sharpie draw two eyes and cut out.
6. Draw the teeth and cut out.
7. Glue the eyes and teeth to your monster.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.