Step 1: Tools
a pair of scissors
thread and needle
Step 2: Top Section
2. the width of the rectangle should be about six inches. Mark this out as well.
3. Cut out the rectangle and fold it in half with the good side of the fabric on the inside. Stitch the fabric together (I used a running backstitch) and then turn the tube right side out.
Step 3: Straps
2. Mark a 4 inch width for the straps and then cut out.
3. Follow rule three for the top section on both of the straps.
Step 4: Bottom Half
2. Mark out this measurement about 19 inches from the bottom of the fabric. (if you are using a t-shirt, make sure you cut off the hem of the shirt)
3. mark a diagnal line from the previously marked line to the hem of the shirt. (reference the picture). Cut out the fabric. You should have two pieces of the fabric now.
4. Put both good sides of the fabric facing each other and then stitch the pieces together on both sides. (Again I used a running back stitch)
5. Use a basting stitch (running stitch only knotted at one end) at the top of the fabric where you intend to attach the tube you made earlier.
Step 5: Putting It All Together
2. try on the top and pin the straps where you want them. Attach these to the top
3. Try on and edit as needed!