1 heart shaped thing (I found a heart made of wood. It's Valentine's Time, so don't tell me you can't find a plastic or wood heart)
1 toy motor
1 Playstation joystick motor eccentric weight (or you can make your own eccentric weight using a plastic or metallic piece)
1 Big LED.
1 industrial switch (I dismantled it for the centre of the heart)
1 release switch
1 AAA 2 batteries holder
gears, scratch (for decorating)
red and black wire
screws and bolts
Dremel Rotary Tool
And don't forget the classic building rules (plus one):
1. If you don't have it, replace it!
2. Use protective equipment (dust mask and goggles)
3. Beware of drilled and soldered hot surfaces
4. Work in a good ventilated area.
5. Always have junk in stock.