When the can is closed with the cap, the Cyborg Heart is off. But, when you remove the cap, the switch is released closing the circuit and the Cyborg Heart start to light and move.
Step 1: Materials and tips
1 heart shaped thing (I found a heart made of wood. It's Valentine's Time, so don't tell me you can't find a plastic or wood heart)
1 toy motor
1 Playstation joystick motor eccentric weight (or you can make your own eccentric weight using a plastic or metallic piece)
1 Big LED.
1 industrial switch (I dismantled it for the centre of the heart)
1 release switch
1 AAA 2 batteries holder
gears, scratch (for decorating)
red and black wire
screws and bolts
Dremel Rotary Tool
And don't forget the classic building rules (plus one):
1. If you don't have it, replace it!
2. Use protective equipment (dust mask and goggles)
3. Beware of drilled and soldered hot surfaces
4. Work in a good ventilated area.
5. Always have junk in stock.