Here are few advantages:
- The bottle holder is cheap!
- You may choose any bottle of any shape you like.
- Don't worry if the bottle will be stolen. It's cheap too!
Step 1: Materials & Tools
- Main steel wire about 0.8 metre (strong but able to curve).
- Soft wire. I used it as template.
- A tin plate as base for holder. Choose suitable size.
- Spray paint.
- A bottle to be a bike bottle.
- A bottle with a cap or just a cap easy to drink when you ride a bike (see photo). This cap must fit to the bike bottle.
- Soldering gun, a solder, soldering acid.
- A drill.
- A sandpaper.
- A hexagonal wrench.