The MacGyver LightBox/Softbox
Cheap Softbox Movie Light
Lamps Set for Objects Photography
Large Photography soft box on the cheap
So, the first thing: I will made something like these, and the second: this will be my first Instructable shared project and I will picture everything what I do!
On the picture is one of my finished lamp, with 4 CFL bulbs (60W=300W), mounted on a big 38" dish....
I need to add 2 more things to these lights:
- nice mount to use with stands
- umbrella holder to use umrella as a diffuser
(so I will update this instructabe soon!)
(Sorry for my english, I'm still not prefrect when I need to write down something, it's easier to speak...)
Step 1: What we need?
- 38" dish (or bowl?) for kitchen - 2 € ~ 2,6 $
- 22 cm (8,66") griddle (pan, stewpan) for kitchen 2,5 € ~ 3,3 $
- 4 pc. socket for light bulbs - 4x0,5€ = 2 € ~ 2,6 $
- handle (grip) + 4 bolts - 0,5 € ~ 0,6 $
- standard power plug from old PSU - free fo me
- 4 pc. small power switch + cables from old PSU - free for me
- 4 pc. daylight CFL light bulbs (60W=300W) - 4x5€ = 20€ ~ 26,6 $
So let's start!
Step 2: Fit the 4 sockets into dish
Making some small holes to don't make mistakes when drilling.
Using adjustable tool in my drilling machine and drill the holes.
If the hole is not nice enought, use rasp to adjust it...
Do the steps 4 times!