The MacGyver LightBox/Softbox
Cheap Softbox Movie Light
Lamps Set for Objects Photography
Large Photography soft box on the cheap
So, the first thing: I will made something like these, and the second: this will be my first Instructable shared project and I will picture everything what I do!
On the picture is one of my finished lamp, with 4 CFL bulbs (60W=300W), mounted on a big 38" dish....
I need to add 2 more things to these lights:
- nice mount to use with stands
- umbrella holder to use umrella as a diffuser
(so I will update this instructabe soon!)
(Sorry for my english, I'm still not prefrect when I need to write down something, it's easier to speak...)
Step 1: What we need?
- 38" dish (or bowl?) for kitchen - 2 € ~ 2,6 $
- 22 cm (8,66") griddle (pan, stewpan) for kitchen 2,5 € ~ 3,3 $
- 4 pc. socket for light bulbs - 4x0,5€ = 2 € ~ 2,6 $
- handle (grip) + 4 bolts - 0,5 € ~ 0,6 $
- standard power plug from old PSU - free fo me
- 4 pc. small power switch + cables from old PSU - free for me
- 4 pc. daylight CFL light bulbs (60W=300W) - 4x5€ = 20€ ~ 26,6 $
So let's start!