48V 14.5Ah li-ion battery designed for a small 1.5L frame bag
Building of a 48V 14.5Ah 65 cells battery for a specific 1.5L frame bag (the 48V version of the work from the previous video). An interesting solution for easy installation and quick battery release. The cell configuration and nickel pattern took a great timelooking for the best shape and current sharing. The finishing was extremely strong fixed, taking advance of how the velcro straps are placed. Frame bag still has a slightly 100ml available.
- 48V 14.5Ah
- 13s5p with Samsung INR18650 29E (LiNiCoAlO2 cells)
- 40A max continuous capabitity and 100A max peak
- Built-in balancing circuit BMS 25A continuous limit
- XT60 connectors for charge and discharge ports
- 1.4 liters
- energy density: ~540Wh/L
- specific energy: ~215Wh/Kg.