Introduction: DIY 4th of July Hair Pins!
Hi everyone! with the 4th of July coming up, I wanted to share another cute DIY hair pin video with you! I already have been wearing these non-stop! I love how they turned out and I hope you do too! Share yours with me on Instagram using #SweetBlyssDIY
Step 1: Materials Needed
- bobby pins (I prefer the longer ones)
- felt flowers (any color will do)
- felt (you can match your hair color or keep it simple with white)
- star or other embellishments!
- glue gun
Step 2: Making Felt Strips
- Measure your felt with the bobby pin, you want it to be smaller then the pin so it does not stick out.
- Cut out as many as you need and slide them into the pin!
Step 3: Glue
Glue your felt pieces, beads, flowers, and anything else you want to add to your pin onto the felt piece.
Step 4: Get Creative!
Get creative and mix up all your designs. All of these are unique and they were so fun to make, hope you have fun too!
Step 5: Want More? Follow Me Places!
Instagram: Sweetblyss2 or Soniapaw
Facebook: Sweetblyss Instrucables: Sweetblyss
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.