Step 1: Materials Required
1. 3d Printer
2. Paint Brushes
3. Sand paper / Files
4. Sketch Up
1. Spool of ABS (correct size your printer)
3. Paint (color of your choice)
4. Electrical tape
5. Volt meter (Link)
Step 2: Sketch Up
I got my dimensions from Autometer. You will also require a Sketch up STL plugin.
1. Open Sketch up and start a new Sketch.
2. Select and Delete the person
3. Switch to top down view
4. Zoom in to your preference. (mouse wheel)
5. Start your first Circle. Sketch up shows you the radius. (Which is half the diameter) (57.2 mm diameter)
6. Use the push pull tool to pull the bottom face down 2mm to 4mm down.
6. Start your second circle, this is part of the inner tube. (52.3 mm diameter)
7. Do a third circle about 1mm to 1.5mm smaller then the second circle. (51mm diameter) If its any thinner it will be too weak and break easily.
8. Now use the push/pull tool and pull up the small circle 30mm
9. After this you are on your own. The next steps will depend on what type of Volt meter you have purchased.
10. Export to STL.
Here is a link to my finished STL and Sketch up files on Thingiverse