Step 1: Collect the Mats!
1. Reusable shopping bag.
This was a swag bag I got from some anime/comic/nerd con. This one measured 19"x24"x4". It also had its straps attached on the back like a backpack.
2. Duct tape!! I used 3 rolls basic silver and two contrasting colors for decoration.
3. Dried palm fronds. Because we those lying around. Probably any type of dried plant substrate would work as long as it packs tightly.
4. Cardboard. Not pictured sorry
Step 2: ASSEMBLE!
1. Cut out cardboard to size to line the front back and bottom of inside the bag. This will help keep the shape of the bag and add some thickness for the arrow to piece without piecing all the way through.
2. Stuff the bag with the palm fronds. Or really any dry plant material you have lying around. You wanna fill the bag with enough to make it thick full. I stuffed leaves from about 2-3 palm fronds that are sitting in the yard.
I kept shaping and fluffing the bag to keep the sturdy square shape.
3. Tape that puppy shut with the silver tape.
Step 3: DECORATE!!
Step 4: FINISHED!
Place and go thwack off!
*One small caveat: This thing is not water proof. I can retain water because of the cardboard and plant material so you might want to keep it in a dry spot when not in use or placed in a covered target range. *