Introduction: DIY Almond and Coffee Body Scrub
Hi everyone! I wanted to share an updated version of my sugar scrub! If you liked the first one, you are going to love this one! I love using this all over my body and specifically my legs as shave gel. There is a lot of oil in this, so it softens your legs for a perfect smooth shave! If you don't know what body scrub does, it basically is a rough scrub that helps wash away dead skin cells, and this one in particularly also gives you moisture and softness from the oil.
Let me know if you try it and how you like it!
Step 1: Recipe
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp of almond extract
- Instant Coffee (Optional)
- Stamp (Optional)
Step 2: How To
- Mix the sugars, olive oil, and almond extract together in a mixing bowl
- The coffee will be for later
- Pour into a preferably glass container (so you can take it into the shower and reuse)
Note: You can decorate this jar as a gift!
Step 3: One Step Further
- If you want to take this a step further find a cute stamp and place it on top of the sugar scrub
- Add a little bit of water to the instant coffee in a small container
- Paint on the coffee, put it over the letters! It smelled so good!
Step 4: Visual Learners
If you are a visual learner and would like to see this happen in action please see my YouTube video here
Step 5: Follow Me Places
- Instagram: Sweetblyss2
- Facebook: Sweetblyss
- Instructables: Sweetblyss
- Blogger: Sweetblyss
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.