In this instructables I will show you how to make your own Egg-Bot controlled with Arduino. I wanted to make it before but I thought it is too hard for me but I was wrong. It's easy to build so for sure everyone can do it.
Below I add list of parts:
- stepper motor with 200 steps per revolution (x2)
I use 12V and 0,33A but you can use other.
- stepper motor driver A4988 (x2)
- arduino or atmega328
- power supply for stepper (I have 12V and 2A)
- micro servo
- plastic plate, wood
- 40cm screws x3 and 12 nuts for it's
- two lego wheels
- markers in different colors
- drill, knife, saw, screwdriver, double sided tape, wood glue, wire, soldering iron, rubber bands
- everything you need to make PCB link.