Step 1: Things You Need
- old box (I used the box that my phone came in)
- acrylic paints in white and gold
- pencil and a black marker
To put inside the box:
-cupcake liners, etc.
These are just some ideas. You could even throw in extracts, sprinkles, chocolate chips, a cookbook, baking class tickets, etc. This is very customisable!
Step 2: Prepare the Box
2. Scrape away any labels with the xacto knife. Paint the box with white acrylic paint and a flat paint brush. Make sure that some of the box is peeking through the paint, so that it has a wooden finish. Let this coat dry.
3. Once the white paint has dried, draw your design with a pencil. Paint that with gold acrylic paint. Let it dry, then draw an outline with a black marker.
Step 3: Finishing the Box
2. Insert the ribbon through the holes, then bring back the ribbon through the loop to tie it shut.