Introduction: DIY - Balloon Chocolate Bowls
Impress your guests at your next dinner party with these cute, fun and delicious chocolate bowls.
Get creative with the chocolate and fruits!
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
- Balloons (I used water balloons as they are a bit smaller then the regular ones)
- Balloon pump (optional)
- Wax paper & plate
- Chocolate (I used chocolate melts in different colors)
- Ice cream
- toppings (optional but fun!)
Step 2: Let's Get Started!
- Melt your chocolate - I melt mine in the microwave for a few seconds at a time and stir often to prevent burning.
- Add about 1 TS of melted chocolate on your wax paper - that will help keep your balloon stick in an up position while it hardens and will create the bottom of the bowl.
- Dip the bottom of your balloons in the chocolate
- Place balloon on the wax paper where you spooned the chocolate.
- Refrigerate the balloons for approx 1 hour or until chocolate sets.
- The fun part! Decorate