Hey guys. There has been this trend going on about bathbombs, and I think its really cool making it yourself. If you don't have the ingredients, this is for you!
Step 1: You Will Need...
- Half a cup of bicarb soda
- A quarter of a cup of citric acid
- A few teaspoons of magnesium sulfate (epsom salts)
- a few drops of essential oil (optional)
- Food colouring (optional)
Step 2: It's Really Simple!
Just mix all the dry ingredients, and STIR WELL. add the oils or colour or both and you're done! It's that easy!
Step 3: If You Want...
Chuck the lot in a bath and enjoy, or if you want to store it away, put it in a jar. If you want to give it to a friend, use a decorative glass bottle and a bit of ribbon, stick on gems, etc.