Introduction: DIY Beado Bowl
We have leftover beados, so we made these sweet bowls out of the beads. These are very easy to make, but you’ll need a lot of patience to get the beads to stick together while you are creating the bowls.
What you need:
A lid or cup
Clear hobby glue
- First, cover the lid with water.
- Add the beados. I started with one yellow bead and placed the other beads around it. Spray on some water to make the beads stick together.
- Add the second color and place it on the outside of the yellow beads. Spray more water on the beads so they will stick together.
- Add the white beads around the yellow beads. Continue this process until you have made a bowl shape.
- Spray water all over the beads and push them together with a wooden skewer if any of the beads don’t stick properly.
- Allow to dry overnight. I added some clear craft glue to make the bowl more stable, as the beads are quite flexible.
- Leave until the bowl has dried.
- Remove bowl from the lid.
My daughter is using the bowls to hold her jewelry and odds and ends, but you could just display them because they look so pretty.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.