Step 4: Wrap the book cover with lining
1. Use the book cover parts as a template for the outer lining.
2. Add approximately 2cm for folding the lining over the rim of the cover parts. This will give sufficient gluing surface so that the lining stays in place.
3. Cut the corners of the lining according to the additional images (also see the comments there).
4. Take off the protective film of the lining and carefully place the cover parts on the adhesive side of the lining.
To make sure to not have bubbles in the lining, turn over the cover and use a "soft" edge ruler or your hand to smooth out all bubbles.
Be careful not to get any debris on the outsides of the lining. Otherwise it probably won't stick as good later.
5. Stretch the excess lining over the book cover edges gluing them to the inside of the book cover. For more information, check the detail images.