The best parts:
**You know what’s in it, so if you’re trying to avoid using a lot of chemicals on your body, you can be assured they’re not in this recipe.
**You can customize the scent to work with what you love best or to help your ailments with Aromatherapy.
**AND finally, you can use it as a body wash, so it’s dual purpose and can save you even more money.
Step 1: What You Need...
• ¾ cup water
• ½ tsp sea salt
• 15-20 drops of you favorite essential oil (more about the different scents at the end)
Step 2: What to Do...
2. Stir as gently as you can until mixed.
3. Add sea salt and stir slowly until the consistency becomes that of a light gel.
4. Add the essential oil or blend of oils that you chose and keep stirring slowly until well blended.
5. Pour into a pretty bottle with a snug cap (I prefer bottles with a swing cap--pictured).
6. Fill a tub with some hot water and pour some of the bubble bath in and relax.
Step 3: Essential Oil Uses
Stress Relief - Chamomile, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Vanilla
Anxiety - Chamomile, Cedarwood, Jasmine, Lavender, Rose, Sandalwood
Self Esteem - Grapefruit, Jasmine, Orange, Rosemary
Sadness/Grief - Chamomile, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Rose, Sandalwood,
Fatigue - Ginger, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sandalwood
Agitation - Chamomile, Lavendar, Orange, Sandalwood
About Melissa Meier: She enjoys taking on DIY projects, while she also makes time to write for Michigan Buick dealers.