Introduction: DIY - CHEAP POWER SUPPLY (Without Transformer)
Please it's very lethal . You can't handle this without care if you do you will die i make sure !
Hi, this i time i came up with a very cheap power supply it's NOT for beginners!. They used to make simple things like some lights or any moving thing with motors they cause use this power supply in complex circuit as well cause it's quiet safe but not much so careful. You will need some simple components like capacitors and diodes. They will cost you around 10 to 20 dollars or around 80 rupees. You can make it at home !
Step 1: Fetching Parts!
You need a couple of components which you can get at a nearby electrical workshop or from radioshack. These are listed below :
1. One ceramic capacitor of 250 volts and 1 micro-farrad . The value of the capacitor should be 105.
2. Five IN4007 diodes . You need to make a diode bridge using four of them and one should be used for another purpose.
3. One Zener diode with the zener voltage o 5 volts.
4. One LED as indicator.
5. One resistor . the value should be around 500 OHMS.
6. One Electrolytic Capacitor of value 470 micro-farrad and of voltage 5volts.
7. One 400k resistor.
Step 2: The Main Circuit
Here's the main circuit. All assembled with no errors . It don't get hot even when you make it work for 10 hours or more.
Step 3: The Finished Product.
Here is the complete assembled circuit with low dc voltage out!