Domo*pes (Arduino Powered Stepper Motor Board.) Preliminary test Before pcb board house.
Domo*pes (Arduino Powered Stepper Motor Board)
Video of CNC cutting wood and birds-eye view of pen plotter
- Laminated Particle Board or whatever smooth flat surface wood is easy for you to work with. I used an old bathroom cabinet.; @ hardware store
- two feet of 1/2 inch PVC Pipe; $ @2 hardware store
- four 1/2 inch PVC elbows; $4 @ hardware store
- one foot of 1/4 inch PVC Pipe; $1 @ hardware store
- six inches of 1/4 inch Copper Pipe; $ @ hardware store
- two 1/4 inch x 20 threaded rod and three nuts to match; $10 @ hardware store
- Copper Pipe Hangers; $2 @ hardware store
- Gas Line Hose that snugly fits the threaded rod; $3/ft. @ auto parts store
- handful of screws and nuts & bolts
- 4 data staples: $1 @ hardware store
- glue: Gorilla Glue, Super Glue
- Craft Foam; $.50 @ Hobby Lobby
- Saw to cut wood
- Pipe Cutter
- Tape Measure & Ruler
- Pencil & Sharpie
- Drill & Bits
Step 1: X Axis
You will need to cut out these pieces
two 8 1/4 x 2 1/2"
one 10 x 2 1/2"
one 8 x 1 1/2 x 1 1/2"
Construct like the picture above, making sure it's perfectly square.