Synopsis: Planting a garden? Label your vegetables with these ADORABLE veggie garden stakes! SUPER CUTE and SUMMERY!
Watch in HD/with headphones. Like, 'share,' subscribe! XO!
You are going to need:
-Vegetable seeds and/or plants (I used cucumber seeds, strawberry, green pepper, tomato, and corn plants!)
-Veggie template (if you follow my lead and plant these types!)
-TO DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!yUdlESIb!SDTibC13vPKw0memcRg10a...
-Different colored masking tape
-Green, red, black sharpies (Avoid markers that bleed!)
-Yellow and green highlighters
-And outdoor varnish
1. Plant a garden.
2. Download veggie template. Print and cut out the veggies.
3. Tape a template on the spoon's back.
4. Trace it's outline.
5. Remove it from the spoon's back.
6. Add details (facial features), using the template as a guide.
7. Outline it in black and color.
8. Decorate the spoon's handle! Any design works! I went with polka dots!
9. Wrap the spoon handle with masking tape.
10. Choose different tape combos and layer them! (REPEAT steps until all your spoons are decorated!)
11. In a ventilated area, spray the spoons with outdoor varnish. (This will keep them in tip top shape against the elements!)
12. Stick them in the proper place in your garden.
13. Take care of your garden!
Now everything is properly labeled!
Until next time loves! XO!
TO SUBSCRIBE (so you'll never miss a video!):